At Anjoman Food we respect your privacy completely. Your personal information is private, so we treat it with the highest standard of security and confidentiality. We will never sell or pass it on to other companies – you can rest assured that your card details, email and business/home address and any other details you’ve given us are 100% safe with us.
With your permission, we will send you our catalogues and email newsletters to keep you up to date with our latest products, offers and news. Of course, it’s totally up to you – you’re in control of your catalogues, email newsletter subscription settings and the cookies that are enabled when you visit us online.
We’ve updated our website so that you can decide which cookies we use. Our website provides the best service when all cookies are enabled – without them, important parts of the website will not work and we can’t check that our site is working properly for you. We will however always honour your preference and only read or write to cookies based on the settings you choose.
What are cookies?
Cookies are tiny text files that are transferred to your computer when you visit websites. To enhance your shopping experience, so we can ensure our site works fully for you, and so you see our best offers, we recommend they are enabled.
What do cookies do?
- Store the contents of your shopping basket as you proceed through checkout.
- Enable you to ‘log in’ to your account so you can see information relating to your orders and manage your account.
- Record the areas in our site you have visited and for how long, as well as which products you viewed and purchased. We use this to help us improve our website so that it’s easy to use and so we can improve the services we provide. It also helps us to recommend relevant products and offers on our website and adverts you may be interested in on other websites.
Are our cookies safe?
- Yes, they don’t harm your computer.
- Yes, they do not contain any information that could be used by others to identify you personally.
- Yes, they do not contain any confidential details such as your email address or payment details.
Can I turn cookies off?
OUR USE OF ADVERTISEMENTS
You may see adverts for Anjoman Food products when you visit other websites. We allow other companies, called third-party ad servers or networks, to serve these advertisements on our behalf. We do not provide any personal customer information to these advertisers or third-party websites. Currently, we work with the following safe and trusted third-party ad network: finaltarget.com. We allow them to place their cookies when visitors come to the Anjoman Food website. Their cookies let us monitor which adverts you see and interact with and allow Final Target to apply personalised targeting technology and banners – this means you see what’s most relevant to you based on products you appear to be interested in. For more information on how they use cookie data, visit their website at www.finaltarget.com.
If for any reason you need to contact us please telephone +44 20 8961 9999, email us or write to Anjoman Food, 14 Premier Park Road, Park Royal London NW10 7NZ.